Struggling to find a delicious dessert for Fourth of July? Maybe it is time to have a healthy dessert. Try making Red, White, and Blue Parfaits! They sound delicious, don’t they? The parfaits consist of strawberries/raspberries, blueberries, and vanilla yogurt in the middle. This is a simple dessert to make, but fits in well with the theme of Fourth of July. If you want to end your search for a delicious dessert for Fourth of July, use this recipe! Follow the guidance and instructions below!
1 8 ounce carton of vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 8 ounce container of frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups of fresh raspberries and/or cut-up fresh strawberries
- 3 cups of fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and almond extract or vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- To serve, in six 12-ounce glasses or dessert dishes, alternate layers of the berries with layers of the yogurt mixture. Cover and chill for up to an hour. Makes 6 servings.
- Enjoy the end of your search with a delicious Red, White, and Blue Parfait!
Happy Fourth of July!