Stuffing is a very important part of the Thanksgiving meal. People usually have the traditional stuffing, whether from the turkey or a mixture. However, my family tradition is the Pineapple Stuffing. This may sound unsatisfying, questionable or gross, but is an excellence dish to add to your Thanksgiving meal! You may want to consider this dish for your next Thanksgiving meal or possibly another holiday! Follow below for the recipe of the Pineapple Stuffing!
– 1/2 cup of butter or margarine
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 4 eggs
– 1 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple, drained
– 6 slices of stale bread, cubed
1. Cream the butter and sugar into a bowl.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
3. Stir in the pineapples, then fold in the bread.
4. Next, transfer to a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
5. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
6. Once the dish is done, allow it to cool and sit out until the dish is served !
7. Then, enjoy the Pineapple Stuffing !