Do you always have the traditional Easter ham for dinner? Is it tasty, delicious or tangy? Try a new recipe of tangy, honey glazed ham ! This is the recipe that my family uses, making a delicious dinner for Easter. Once you try this recipe, you will never want to go back to the old ham style. I absolutely love ham, especially when it’s glazed! This recipe is delicious, making me crave ham every day! Easter should be celebrated with a good, tasty ham! Below are the ingredients and directions to create this wonderful taste of sensation, ham!
– 1 (10 pound) full-cooked, bone- in ham
– 1 1/4 cups of dark brown sugar
– 1/3 cups of pineapple juice
– 1/3 cup of honey
– 1/3 large orange , juiced and zested
– 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
– 1/4 teaspoons of ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place ham in a roasting pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves.
3. Bring to a boil , reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. (set aside)
4. Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours.
5. Remove ham from oven and brush with glaze.
6. Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.